CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You know you married the right man when...


So, hubby and I are watching tv tonight, and we happened to flip over to Chuck. Have you seen this show? We hadn't, but it looked funny, so we decided to watch. The show was just ok, but toward the end, there's this scene where this one guy (not Chuck) takes his girl (still not Chuck) into presumably one of their homes (may be their home collectively - can you tell I wasn't really paying attention?).

Ok, so I'm getting off point. My point is they go into the house, and she looks around and there are all these roses and rose petals everywhere - I mean everywhere, on the furniture, on the floor - so completely romantic, right? I mean not Chuck girl is beaming. So, I look over at my honey, and I say very sweetly, "What do you think I'd say if you did something like that?" And my hubby, who knows me so well, says, "Who's going to clean all this up??" Um, yeah. He so totally gets me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Thanks fir visiting. Enjoy the Alchemyst.

Anonymous said...

Spoken like a true wife and mother!

Michele said...

LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing as I was reading your words.

Sunny said...

ROFL! Funny how our ideas of romance change as we get older (and become a mom, especially!).

Literary Feline said...

So true! LOL