CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here we go...


I'm so not a morning person...but I'm up. Set the clock for 7:20, and here I am just about ready to go. Brandon's up, too, and we're both stumbling around rather quietly - he's not a morning person either.
So, anyway, we're just about off. I'm starting with The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller, since I'm already 220 pages in. Brandon's going to start off with 39 Clues by Rick Riordan - he only lacks 5 chapters finishing it, so he'll likely be done soon.
Anyway, enough typing. Gotta get comfortable (as comfortable as one can get at this early...)
The fun starts in 3...2...1...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! Good going both of you!!!!!!

read on for read-a-thon!

3 cheers to u for fighting all odds to participate!!
YAY!

cool..
i m all so excited!

i will cme back for yur nxt update!! both of u ..read on for read-a-thon!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, it is early! I'm glad I'm not reading, I think I'm too groggy to do it right now.


Good luck reading today and don't end up like this... http://www.ahajokes.com/crt579.html

Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness

Anonymous said...

good luck!!
I'm not a morning person either lol
it's SO HARD
I'm looking forward to the nighttime that's when I shall shine!
For now my bladder is going to explode from drinking so much coffee

Sunny said...

Yay!! Glad you're off to a good start! How fun to do this with your son...I love that!

I'll check back in with you later to see how things are going.

Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Traci! Good morning Brandon!

Congrats on the early start!