CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon Update #1


Traci's Stats:

Currently Reading: The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller
Total pages read since last update: 124
Total pages read cumulative: 124
Total books finished: 0
Time spent reading: 80 minutes
Books Completed: None
Brandon's Stats:
Currently Reading: The Titan's Curse (audiobook) by Rick Riordan
Total pages read since last update: 55
Audiobook discs listened to: 1 (we're going to count each disc as 60 pages that we'll add to his final total)
Total pages read cumulative: 55
Total books finished: 1
Time spent reading: 80 minutes
Books Completed: The 39 Clues by Rick Riordan
Also, Dewey has this meme up for hour 1:
Where are you reading from today? Our home in Virginia Beach.
3 facts about me … I am not a morning person (we already established this), I love Starbucks (I wish my sleeping husband - also not a morning person - would get up and go get me some coffee!!), I have published two quilting books.
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 9, but that may change
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I'd love to finish 4 books. I've got a pretty good rhythm going if I could just stay off the computer.
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? I'm a first-timer!! Does anyone have any advice for me??

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo Brandon! Good job on finishing a book!

Sorry I can't provide you with coffee Traci! Starbucks is sounding awfully good...