CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Teaser

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

My 2 Teaser Sentences for today:

"Occasionally, as she sleeps, the baby screams. I presume a giant breast with psychotic-looking nipples is chasing her through the woods."

~from Wife in the North by Judith O'Reilly

12 comments:

Wanda said...

LMAO! That was great, thanks! :)

Where exactly is "north"?

Traci said...

North is Northumberland, England - about 300 miles north of, and a world away from, London.

Sunny said...

ROFL! That's too funny. I've kinda wondered the same thing when my babies cried in their sleep!

I'm still working on the same book I did a teaser on from last week, so I didnt do the teaser this week. Gotta get that finished already!

Anonymous said...

That's one of the best teasers yet!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!

Anonymous said...

I truly loved this teaser! One of the best so far!

Here is mine!

Wendi said...

LOL - this teaser actually made me laugh out loud!!

:) Wendi
http://wendisbookcorner.blogspot.com/2008/10/teaser-tuesday-19th-wife-by-david.html

Darlene said...

OMG-that is too funny. Great teaser!

avisannschild said...

Gotta say I find that image more disturbing than funny!

Karen Harrington said...

:0

Irish said...

what a great teaser...lol

shelburns said...

That is too funny...I love it!