CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon Update #3


My husband made us lunch, so I thought it would be a good time to stop and give another update. I would also like to thank all of the cheerleaders and other commenters who've offered their supportive comments. I've been reading them all to Brandon, and he thinks it's really cool that people are cheering us on. So, thank you!!
Anyway, on to the update:
Traci's Stats:
Currently Reading: Dating da Vinci by Malena Lott
Total pages read since last update: 412 (Hugo Cabret really helped to make me feel I was making a dent!!)
Total pages read cumulative: 778
Total books finished: 2
Time spent reading: 275 minutes
Books Completed: The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller and The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
Brandon's Stats:
Currently Reading: Everest Book One: The Contest by Gordon Korman
Total pages read since last update: 59
Audiobook discs listened to since last update: 0
Cumulative Audiobook discs listened to: 3 (we're going to count each disc as 60 pages that we'll add to his final total)
Total pages read cumulative: 114 + 180 (pages assumed from audiobook)
Total books finished: 1
Time spent reading: 275 minutes
Books Completed: The 39 Clues by Rick Riordan

9 comments:

Mari said...

The two of you are doing great. I really need to get reading, or maybe I should read something a lot less challenging than Frankenstein! :)

Happy reading.

MySharonAnne said...

Good job! I've heard good things about 39 Clues.

Anonymous said...

Go Brandon! I've got Dating da Vanci in my stack, so I'm anxious to see what you think of it.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You two are really making a dent! And what a nice hubby you have to make you lunch. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

778 pages?!? That's awesome!

Hi Brandon! Do you have a favorite book so far?

jessi said...

Wow, you've already got 2 books done? You're doing a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, for the next Read-a-Thon, I need you to raffle off a lesson where your husband teaches another husband (uh, mine) to make me lunch....

Darlene said...

You are both doing awesome! Keep it up.

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY! Cabret helped me on my last read-a-thon too.