J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog has just nominated me - thanks, J. Kaye!
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
- Put the logo on your blog....done.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you....got that covered.
- Nominate at least seven other blogs...seven? I do frequent other blogs, but they tend to be within a group, and it looks as though this has been making the rounds - I may end up with less than seven, but I'll give it a shot.
- Add links to those blogs on your blog...got it.
- Leave a message for your nominee on their blog...okey dokey.
My nominees are (in no particular order):
- Random Wonder - is a blog I've just stumbled upon, and it's lovely. From what I've read Tasses, the blogger, is a fascinating woman whose 'own personal hell would involve airplanes and silverfish.' See, fascinating...
- Minds Alive on the Shelves - is a fellow member of the Books and Blogs webring, and I love her blog if for nothing other than her adorable little cherry girl icon.
- Shhh I'm Reading - is another fellow Books and Blogs webringer with great reviews that have lead me to add a few books to my already too long wishlist.
- Bookish Ruth - Ruth and I seem to share eerily similar tastes in reading material. I find myself peeking through her library on LibraryThing occasionally to see what I might also enjoy. Her blog is great, and if you get over by July 30, you can enter to win a copy of First Daughter by Eric Van Lustbader.
Ok, so it was supposed to be seven, but four will have to do for now. I'll look around, and I may add more.
I do think this is a nice way to express to someone that you enjoy their blog. Often I will read and not comment, but it's not for lack of enjoyment - I just may not have anything to offer. But I think it's nice to hear that someone is reading besides me. So what blogs do you enjoy? You should go tell them!!