Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've Been Nominated...

J. Kaye over at J. Kaye's Book Blog has just nominated me - thanks, J. Kaye!

Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:

  1. Put the logo on your blog....done.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded that covered.
  3. Nominate at least seven other I do frequent other blogs, but they tend to be within a group, and it looks as though this has been making the rounds - I may end up with less than seven, but I'll give it a shot.
  4. Add links to those blogs on your it.
  5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog...okey dokey.

My nominees are (in no particular order):

  1. Random Wonder - is a blog I've just stumbled upon, and it's lovely. From what I've read Tasses, the blogger, is a fascinating woman whose 'own personal hell would involve airplanes and silverfish.' See, fascinating...
  2. Minds Alive on the Shelves - is a fellow member of the Books and Blogs webring, and I love her blog if for nothing other than her adorable little cherry girl icon.
  3. Shhh I'm Reading - is another fellow Books and Blogs webringer with great reviews that have lead me to add a few books to my already too long wishlist.
  4. Bookish Ruth - Ruth and I seem to share eerily similar tastes in reading material. I find myself peeking through her library on LibraryThing occasionally to see what I might also enjoy. Her blog is great, and if you get over by July 30, you can enter to win a copy of First Daughter by Eric Van Lustbader.

Ok, so it was supposed to be seven, but four will have to do for now. I'll look around, and I may add more.

I do think this is a nice way to express to someone that you enjoy their blog. Often I will read and not comment, but it's not for lack of enjoyment - I just may not have anything to offer. But I think it's nice to hear that someone is reading besides me. So what blogs do you enjoy? You should go tell them!!


Tasses said...

Thank you for including me in such a great group!
I will get to this ASAP. I'm a tad overwhelmed with advanced copies and reviews right now (27!), but I won't forget you :-)