CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, if you're reading this...I'm shocked! I look back and see that my last post was in November - not good. A multitude of occurrences led to my hiatus from posting, and I had actually considered just giving up entirely. Well, more than considered, because I had pretty much given it up. But, recently I've started missing it, and I've decided to give it another go. I've read some really terrific books lately (and some not so great as well) that I'd like to share with my fellow bibliophiles. So, look for some book reviews to come, and if you actually are reading this....then thanks!!

11 comments:

jlshall said...

So, welcome back! I know how it is - I sometimes think maybe I'll just give up blogging, too. But it always calls me back. Looking forward to hearing all about the books you've been reading.

Lenore Appelhans said...

OMG! You are back! Thrilled!!!

bermudaonion said...

It's good to see you back on here!

Luanne said...

You're still in my reader! Welcome back!

The Reading Momster said...

I am reading this! and welcome BACK!
:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Traci, I was wonderin where you were :)

Lexi said...

Glad to see you back!

Ruth King said...

Traci!!! My book twin is back! I was absolutely delighted to see a new item from you in my feed reader. Looking forward to reading your posts. You have been much missed!

Traci said...

Thanks, ya'll. I appreciate the warm welcome back. What started out as a bad case of mono and a computer crash that lost an entire year's worth of work - always, always, always back up your computer files! - just seemed to snowball into more and more distractions. I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with all of your blogs, too, and see what all I missed out on.

Zibilee said...

Glad to see you back! I am looking forward to reading some of your new reviews.

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

You were still in my reader! Welcome back Traci!