CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-a-Thon End of the Event Survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably Hour 21. I had a hard time staying awake, and didn't get much reading done.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I really enjoyed The Invention of Hugo Cabret, and the speed you can get through that one made me feel I'd accomplished something.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, not really. It was great.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The cheerleaders were fantastic, but I've already said that. It was pretty well-organized, I think.
5. How many books did you read? 5 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? The Tenth Case by Joseph Teller, The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick, Dating da Vinci by Malena Lott, The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan, Savvy by Ingrid Law, 1/2 of Surviving Antarctica by Andrea White
7. Which book did you enjoy most? I actually enjoyed all of them, surprisingly. I think I may have enjoyed Savvy the most.
8. Which did you enjoy least? probably Dating da Vinci just because it was the slowest going for me.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I wasn't, but I think they did great.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I'd love to do it again. I really enjoyed being a reader. I think I'd like to do that again.

6 comments:

soleil said...

i found it difficult to stay awake after the 20th hour as well. sounds like you had a productive day though, 5 1/5 books, that's awesome!

dd said...

Wow, 5 and a half books?! That's awesome! It's so great that you toughed it out all the way to the end, so CONGRATS! Well done! ;)

~Lucy D =)

Anonymous said...

We did it! It sure feels so good! Now, get some rest!

Anonymous said...

5 1/2 books Traci? You make me sick with envy! I only managed a measly three.

Congratulations and apologies for not dropping by earlier

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Hurrah! You did an amazing job! After it was over I was so tired, but now I cannot wait for the next Read-A-Thon :)

Shelley said...

I've heard lots of good things about Savvy--I'll have to give it a try. Congrats on reading so much!