CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

About Me Meme

I was tagged by two different bloggers (At Home With Books and Creative Madness) for this meme while I was out of town, and I'm just getting to it. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person (people) who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Ok, so six random things about me...

1. I love coffee. Ok, not so true, exactly. I like coffee, but I love Starbucks coffee-ish drinks. Cinnamon Dolce Latte, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Frappuccino...yum.
2. I like the Sims 2. I don't actually play the game with the little people and all, but I like designing the houses and neighborhoods.
3. I rarely cook. My kitchen is largely for decorative purposes only.
4. I've seen the move You've Got Mail at least 60 times. I own it on vhs and dvd and will watch it every time it I see it's on tv.
5. My dream vacation would be an extended trip to Ireland.
6. I am completely happily married, but if Hugh Laurie showed up on my doorstep, I'd be tempted...

Ok, so I'm supposed to tag six people, but I always feel slightly worried that they will feel obligated, so I'm just sending this out there, and if you haven't done this one and would like to, consider yourself tagged.

9 comments:

CherryBlossomMJ said...

If you don't cook, what do you eat? I'd like to get on that wagon.

Traci said...

We eat out. A lot. I'm trying to get better about that. It's expensive and not always the healthiest option.

Alyce said...

I cook, but I wish I was better at it. My husband hasn't been cooking as long as I have and he's a natural (but doesn't cook very often).

I love You've Got Mail too, but haven't seen it that many times. The movie I am like that with is Forget Paris. I watch it practically every time my husband travels.

Anonymous said...

My guilty pleasure move is "When Harry Met Sally." I'm not much for movies, but I've watched that one over and over.

Anonymous said...

Great list, Traci. I love it - 60 times for You've Got Mail ... wow!

Sunny said...

Very fun! I also LOVE You've Got Mail. And I've been to Ireland (beautiful!) and agree with you that an extended trip would be so wonderful. I dont like to cook but we live too far out for take-out.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I never cook either. Except when the husband is working late. If he's in the house, he cooks. Also, I watch You've Got Mail whenever it's on as well.. and we own the DVD.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Ireland too!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, cinnamon dolce lattes are my favorite. Well, they're tied with soy green tea lattes. I only do caffeine from Starbucks...because I like lots of sweetness with my coffee. :-D