CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's in a name?

I discovered this cute little meme over at The 3 R's: Reading, 'Riting, and Randomness and thought it looked like fun.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Mickey (since I don't have a car, I'm one of those cool, one name stars, and in case you're wondering, Mickey was a mean, bird food slinging parakeet)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Peanut Butter Clog (Doesn't that just scream Gangsta?!?)

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Michele Decatur

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name): Shatr

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Sunkist

7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Al Bradley, Jr. (I had a step-grandfather who was as much a grandad as any - we even shared a birthday, so he's included (Al), my paternal grandaddy was Brad (Bradley), and my maternal grandfather was William, but everyone called him Junior - not a bad Nascar name)

8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Summer Hill Andes

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Geneva Gore (I switched these because who'd hire an anchorperson with a first name like Gore??)

10. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Christmas Daisy

11. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Lemon Jeans

12. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Pop Tart Willow (I think I'm going to start going by that one - it's definitely my favorite!)

Your turn...

3 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

Dear Pop Tart Willow,

This is wonderful. I'm going to do this meme this week. :)

Sunny said...

LOL! That's too funny! Nice to know you, PTWillow!

Lilavati Aodhelind said...

lol that's great. My favorite ones of mine are Autumn Rose (could also be fall I suppose) and So Cal Heath (scary because that could actually be a stripper name...) Starwars one is so unfair though, my friends name is all consonants!