CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

No Time

This week has been incredibly busy for me. I've been working on putting together a new website for my mother's quilt shop. It's www.quiltsandfixins.org if you're interested in looking at it. Bear in mind that my extremely limited knowledge of html code has pretty much been learned while doing this blog and using LibraryThing, so be nice. Anyway, my point is that I've been working night and day trying to pull the site together and have had no time to read or blog. It's been a sad time.

Before I got so bogged down, I had been reading a book that I received to do a review of, but it was really quite awful, so I've since put it down. I won't say what since I didn't finish it, and I feel sort of guilty about that. I'm now reading another advanced review copy, Blue Smoke and Murder, by Elizabeth Lowell. Being so busy, I've only read about 200 pages, but so far it's pretty entertaining. I'll let you know how the rest of it goes.

I really wanted to apologize because I feel like a week is far too long between posts, and if you've checked in and found the same old thing up here more than once, I'm really sorry. The website's up and running and will only need minor maintenance from now on, so I should be good to go.

Oh, and if anyone knows how to write code that will allow me to convert a shopping cart to accept non-whole number units, I'd be ever so happy to talk to you!!
Ok, now I'm going to get back to my book....

0 comments: